' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Fallen

Friday 19 April 2019

Fallen

Time to join the STAMPLorations DT for a second inspiration post for our challenges, do check it out!
I made a card for the STAMPlorations Theme & Sketch April challenge and this time followed the sketch. Remember that you can either follow the sketch or the theme, and of course both!

The theme and sketch are:



For some reason, after years of ignoring bird stamps, I see that I come back to the Birds of Paradise set again and again and it always suggest fun and quirky ideas to me.


The background is stencilled Distress Inks with ARTplorations Nestled Circles and I also used Distress inks to create an arrow style mat for my sentiment (from the same stamp set), embossed in black powder.

The birds have been die-cut with the Birds of Paradise Coordinating Dies, stamped and then coloured with pens.


I hope that my card will bring a smile to your face too, and that you will be inspired to enter the Theme & Sketch challenge! There are prizes to be won...

***
Whenever you shop for STAMPlorations products you can get 20% off with my code: STAMPGIRLCRAFTY
***
Thanks for coming by,
I am entering the Addicted to Stamps challenge.

     

8 comments:

  1. This is such a fun creation Christine and yes it certainly did bring a smile to my face.

    Happy Easter.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh groan (though it took me a read-through out loud to get it)! A great fun card sure to chirrup anyone feeling under the weather - love those fiery little birds.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun...love your wonderful card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at ATSM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely made me smile it's great fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun card, it really made me smile 😁. I hope you had a lovely Easter and wishing you a happy week! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fabulous, I love your funny and quirky card. Have a very happy week, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stamps, great card too. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete