' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Shimmering wreath

Tuesday 15 December 2020

Shimmering wreath

Welcome to my second inspiration piece for the STAMPlorations Theme & Photo Prompt challenge !



Today's inspiration make  is a Christmas card where I used non-Christmas themed supplies to complement the die-cut sentiment.

I started with the circle in the middle which I stamped with a Gelli plate inked with Versafine, sprayed lightly with water and sprinkled with Brushos.

I then stamped the wreath using 2 images from the Wooded set.

I stencilled the background with ink first, then with Versamark before applying mica powders for that shimmer effect... The stencil I used is Abstract April Showers

The Jingle All The Way Phrase Die was die-cut from white cardstock which I also transformed with Versamark and mica powder.

Here's another photo taken in the shade so you can see better the colour and shape of the stencilled motifs:  


The STAMP girls are showing inspiration for all the challenges on the STAMPlorations blog so pop by and don't forget there are prizes to win if you link up to our  Theme & Photo Prompt challenge ! 
***
Whenever you shop for STAMPlorations products you can get 20% off with my code: STAMPGIRLCRAFTY


***


Thanks for coming by,
I am entering the AllsortsLost Coast Designs challenges.

 



6 comments:

  1. A really super background, some lovely colours and wreath. Thank you for joining our 'Christmas' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an amazing card! Loving your design with all the shimmer and shine, the wreath and blending of the central colours looks so beautiful - stunning 😀. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely delicate card. I completely sympathise trying to photograph metallics and sparkle in the dull lighting conditions. It'll be spring soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful design and so beautifully done!
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at Allsorts challenge! Hope you'll join in again soon!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty. I love the Gelli plate background you created for your wreath. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge and Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous wreath card. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz

    ReplyDelete