' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: New Year, new stamps...

Saturday 8 January 2022

New Year, new stamps...

For those of us who have over indulged during the festivities we should be considering
 a dry January... but it's a new year so new be-gin-nings... 😏


I got the Keep Your Gin Up stamp set from Visible Image as a sort of Christmas present for myself and for its first outing I made a CAS card with it as I always think this is where you can really "see" the stamp design.
I stamped the images in Memento grey ink and the sentiments in black Versafine and red inks. Glasses, ice cubes and bottle have been coloured with pencils.

I am looking forward to create a series of such cards for a Gin connoisseur friend!

Thanks for coming by,

 Craftyfield    I am entering the following challenges: 

8 comments:

  1. New stash and a G & T or two, what more could a girl ask. I've actually had my eye on this set. Lovely to see you at Allsorts, Stamping Sensations and We Love to Stamp new year challenges.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got this VI set too and I love what you’ve done with it. Thanks for the inspiration.

    Thanks for sharing at Allsorts this week as well.

    Sarn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card for a gin lover .. beautifully coloured. Thank you so much for playing along with my theme at this week’s Allsorts challenge.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stamp, love the clean card. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensation and We Love Stamping. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  5. J'adore le Gin hahaha !!!!! L'une de tes cartes est donc pour moi, hips ! :D :D :D
    Bravo en tout cas, beau "craquage"... Il me fait de l'oeil d'un coup ce set de tampons, preuve que ta carte est réussie et fait envie !
    Il faudrait que je me remette au Clean & S, là encore tu as prfaitement raison, on apprécie d'autant plus la beauté des dessins d'un tampon...
    Bises, Coco

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your colouring is always exceptional. Love the bottle xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fabulous card, I'm very tempted with this set of stamps and I love what you've done with them.
    Thanks for sharing with us at stamping Sensations, Avril

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's perfect! Being a gin drinker myself I think this is a fab card. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

    ReplyDelete