' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Moody grays

Sunday 13 March 2022

Moody grays

Today a journal page as grey as the skies... 


I used Lavinia Graphite grey ink all around the the page and stencilled through Paper Artsy PS001. 

I stamped several images from EEV06 and ESN10 in different shades of grey, the large compass stamp is from ESC11. 

Finally I added the word (my mood at the time), which I coined because I couldn't find anything better,  was created with an old Dymo machine. 

Thanks for coming by,

 Craftyfield   I am entering the Lost Coast Designs challenge


6 comments:

  1. Using monochrome allow all the shapes elements to all be visible without being lost. Re your comment on dies, I'm totally with you on that white line, I bought a couple of coordinating A&C ones and was so disappointed and ended up trimming bits away. Steph must be the same as her TL Charisma range had the fade out edges so no white lines and has carried the same to TRR dies.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Crafty, I hope you are feeling happier today! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Lost Coast Designs and have a great week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know a bit how you are feeling. Life seems a bit gloomy at the moment. Hang on to the brighter things where you can and let crafting be a refuge. I might go back and look at your bee tag for a sense of tranquility :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elle est légère ta page, jolie... mais pas très gaie lol! Bien dans le thème en tout cas, et je suis sûre que de près, on voit bien la délicatesse des nuances de gris que tu as choisies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it. It fits our skies lately and my mood.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card. Thanks for joining the fun at the Lost Coast Portal to Creativity. Hugz

    ReplyDelete