' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Miniature Collage

Sunday 6 August 2023

Miniature Collage


Later than expected, I am showing you my final project for the Fodder Challenge #3.
The free access to these tutorials is now closed but you can join the Fodder School 3 to get those and a a year long tuition.
In the end I have managed 7 of the 12 lessons which I think is not bad at all! 

This project is using the day 9 lesson by @christinekarpiak



The process is described in the lesson, my own contribution is the use of eyelets to attach a piece of printed acetate (a square from a 12x12 sheet from 13@arts Bella collection).  

For the photo, I placed the "painting" on a square box to give the feel of a frame as I had none to hand, though I'm not sure it deserves one... 
Do tell me if you find the arrangement and colours pleasing or not!



Thanks for coming by,

 Craftyfield   I am entering the We Love to Create and Creative Artiste challenges

6 comments:

  1. So colourful Christine and interesting how you built up the collage effect.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your collage is fun - I joined in with the Fodder Challenge too and didn't manage all of them but a lot of them spoke to me and my style and made me try something different. I even used one for my DT entry this month - thanks for sharing with us at Creative Artiste Mixed Media

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning collage. Beautiful colours. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    Reply Delete

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the concept of the fodder challenge, fabulous way of expressing with all out lovely leftovers. How amazing they all look together. Thanks so much for sharing with us @ Creative Artiste in our August Challenge Christine.
    Wishing you all the best Tracey (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous fun colourful and so creative. Love it. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Artiste this month.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you've used the eyelets. You've balanced the colours and shapes beautifully x

    ReplyDelete