' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Mini tag book

Sunday 30 July 2023

Mini tag book


The last 2 weeks I have been following the tutorials published for the Fodder Challenge #3. You can still register (it's free) to access the tutorials until the 4th of August, after which they will form part of their next Fodder school lessons.

This project is using the tutorial no 9 by  @meganquinlanstudio and some of the items I made in lesson 1.


Inside pages:






With the tags out of the pocket pages:


Quite an easy project and I thoroughly enjoyed using "old" stamps to decorate it, mostly STAMPlorations but also Rubber Dance (front cover) and Polkadoodles (Back cover) as well as a Unity sentiment (centre tag).

I had hoped the Fodder Challenge would help kick my creativity back into action and spur me into crafting and yes, it did that and took me out of my comfort zone too! Well worth doing, even if "fodder" is not your go to style of crafting.

Thanks for coming by,

 Craftyfield   I am entering the Allsorts and SSS Wednesday challenges

6 comments:

  1. A great mixed media project with lovely inking ans stamping within, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful project. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This certainly fits Allsorts 'Anything by Square' brief and beautifully done, thanks so much for joining us this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely mixed media project. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous idea, so creatively done and beautiful! Thank you so much for joining our challenge at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great project. Looks like it took quite a bit of time.

    ReplyDelete