' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Silhouette stamping

Wednesday 19 July 2023

Silhouette stamping

Dear followers and fellow crafters,

I have been trying to use products I haven't used in a while and today I played with alcohol inks and an embossing folder!  


The image is from Crafty Individuals (CI-471 Make a Wish) and the sentiment from CI-449 My Favourite Place.

I layered the matted image on a piece of Core'dinations embossed with the  Sizzix Tim Holtz  Embossing Folder - Lumber (662718) inked with Versafine in Pinecone.

There you have it, a bit of colour to enliven the day!

Thanks for coming by,

 Craftyfield   I am entering the Allsorts challenge

5 comments:

  1. Always love a Silhouette image Christine and this one is a delight, many thanks for sharing wit us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blowing the dandelion clock certainly brings back childhood memories for me. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts this week. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks wonderful especially your use of colour. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marvelous silhouette and such a lovely sentiment. Thank you so much for joining the Allsorts challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a gorgeous card with a lovely background. I haven't had the alcohol inks out in a while and now you've reminded me xx

    ReplyDelete