' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Email subscription/Feedburner

Sunday 9 July 2023

Email subscription/Feedburner

The Blogspot bloggers among you are probably aware that the email module and email subscription widget we have been using have been turned off earlier this year.
If you had subscribed to my blog updates by email, you will receive again my updates with a brand new format which has a similar look and feel to my blog. I hope you will like it! And the first email will be for this very post.

As things have got a tendency to go wrong this in fact did not happen and it took me a few days to correct the set-up for the emails to be produced correctly but I believe they are now sent as expected. 





Do check your spam folder for emails from Crafty Endeavours and add the address to your safe list if they don't make it to your inbox.  

And if you don't follow me by email and would like to, use the "Follow by email" box in the right-hand column to enter your email and click on the submit button. 

However, if you don't wish to receive my updates, there is a link at the bottom of each mail to unsubscribe, no sense in filling your inbox with unwanted mail!  

If you follow my blog with Blogger or with a RSS reader (Feedly, Feeder etc...) there are no changes, at least this is what I understood.

Do let me know if you receive more than one mail... 



No comments:

Post a Comment