' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: NOT going to the next round

Sunday 23 July 2023

NOT going to the next round

Hello crafters, today I have another inspiration make for the Country View Challenge on the theme of 4 Legged Friend, hosted this month by Sue

Today's page is a send up of a very popular talent show. I'm not a great lover of that show as I feel over the years it's become less about the talent and more about the dramas but it's one of these silly ideas that popped up in my mind looking at the meerkats stamp set. Go figure! 



I battled with the Gelli plate for a suitable background. It had to be dark enough and not too busy, so after trying out stencils, and several mix of colours I got to this nondescript page. 

I used 2 meerkats stamps (one for the contestants and one for the judges) and coloured them with pencils.

I put the meerkats (Katzelkraft KTZ 216) in the spotlight by adding some yellow paint.

I created the banner on the computer.

The meerkats are not in stock anymore, but this would be so funny with other Katzelkraft sets with their bizarre "animals".

You have one week left so hop to it and create a 4 Legged Friend (domestic or wild) project and link up to the Country View Challenge. You can enter up to 5 times and there is a £20 voucher for the Country View Craft shop. to win.

*******
This is the last post on the Country View Challenges blog as we are taking a break in August and September whilst changes are made to the way the challenge is run. 

Thanks for coming by,

 Craftyfield     I am entering the SSS Wednesday challenge and Allsorts

5 comments:

  1. Oh I do like this Christine, Meerkats are such fascinating creatures and I used to love the documentary which followed the antics of a family of them in the desert. The Gelli Plate sky is perfect. Also perfect for Allsorts blue theme, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card, such a fun design. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really great idea for a fun card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, so fun! Fabulous and lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete