' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Coffee and Lace

Wednesday 21 August 2024

Coffee and Lace

Hello crafters!
For my second inspiration make for our Country View Challenge, held in the Facebook group, on the theme "Use Lace and Buttons". I once again stayed away from stamping using (finally) some of those hoarded papers!


I created a background with Distress Oxide Inks splatters in Worn Lipstick and Salvaged Patina. Then I simply added my embellishments:

- a piece of Sizzix Thinlits Heart Mandala die (665587 by Eileen Hull),
- 2 pieces of paper from the Stamperia Coffee and Chocolate pad
- a Vintage piece of lace.
- a button threaded with twine.
Another quick card to make, bar the background which needs drying time and the makeover I gave to the button. To make it more interesting and to match the colours, I embossed my button with a mix of EPs.
Whilst I had the buttons and EP on hand, I transformed several at the same time for future use...

Thanks for coming by,

 Craftyfield   I am entering the Simon Says Stamps Monday challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous card and p, paper, love the images, remind me of Vintage adverts.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! The patina background looks amazing and I love the coffee images that you added over the lace 😊. Happy wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, perfect for a coffee lover x

    ReplyDelete