Hello crafters,
Today is Day 1 of the Birthday celebrations at STAMPLorations!
In store this week:
Today is Day 1 of the Birthday celebrations at STAMPLorations!
In store this week:
To tickle your appetite... cake cards! Because... who doesn't like cake!!!
I used some old papers and pink cardstock to showcase one of the images in the Big Cupcakes - Colorables pack, coloured with pencils.
I added the Birthday word from the Skinny Sentiments to finish.
I also created a quick tag to add to an accompanying present by simply stamping a sentiment at the back and punching a hole. The image is from the Big Birthday Cakes - Colorables.
For my second card I used a different medium for my cupcake:
I cut the panel with the largest of the Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies, added a heart shape hand cut from patterned paper and a piece of doily.
As my focal point, I used an image from the Big Cupcakes - Colorables and coloured it with pencils and some dimensional paint that didn't puff up as much as it should have done... (too old methinks).
The sentiment, as well as the candle, is from the A Snarky Birthday to You stamp set. I fussy cut and coloured the candle with gel pen.
*******************
Hop to the STAMPLorations blog to see all of today's gorgeous team projects. Leave a comment letting us know which of the new featured products is your absolute favorite for a chance to win it! 🎂🎉
Hop to the STAMPLorations blog to see all of today's gorgeous team projects. Leave a comment letting us know which of the new featured products is your absolute favorite for a chance to win it! 🎂🎉
To celebrate 13 years, shipping is FREE on all US orders of $25 or more this week only – and you'll get the Freebie of the Month automatically included in your order! Happy shopping! 🛍️✨
AND... whenever you shop for STAMPlorations products you can get 20% off with my code: STAMPGIRLCRAFTY
Addicted to stamps & more challenges


I LOVE how you colored up these cupcakes!
ReplyDeleteGreat looking cards using the cupcakes!
ReplyDeleteLovely cupcake cards
ReplyDeletePerfect celebratory card Christine. Never known much about that company but just might go take a look.
ReplyDeleteB x
Great cards because we all love cupcakes!
ReplyDeleteLove those cupcakes! Thanks for sharing your fun cards with our Diecuts and/or Stencils Challenge on the Addicted to Stamps & More blog. Cathy ATS&M DT
ReplyDelete