Wednesday, 1 July 2026

Quick cards with STAMPLorations Ephemera

Hello crafters, 
It's Day 3 of the Birthday celebrations at STAMPLorations and my first make is a coffee themed card:

For my background, I simply used a piece of paper (a freebie from a magazine eons ago) and added a few ephemera cut-out from the All Things Coffee Ephemera Cut-Outs pack. These come with a white border to help with the fussy cutting and I prefer no border so cut close to the image.

For sentiment I added a transparent sticker from the set All Things Coffee.
I refrained from adding anything as sometimes, less is more...

My second card is going for pretty and feminine with ephemera florals arranged in a frame:


The Floral Parade Ephemera Cut-Outs can be used as focal points but when I saw them I wanted to create a frame with them. My frame only uses 3 ephemera pieces (each has been cut in 2) for this make, placed on a 5.5" diameter circle card.  

The centre image is built up with stamps from the Blooming Buds set, using masks. (The stalk is bended, since one can do that with polymer stamps!).
**********
Head over to the STAMPlorations blog to see all of today's gorgeous team projects. Leave a comment letting us know which of the new featured products is your absolute favorite for a chance to win it! 🎂🎉
To celebrate 13 years, shipping is FREE on all US orders of $25 or more this week only – and you'll get the Freebie of the Month automatically included in your order! Happy shopping! 🛍️✨

AND... whenever you shop for STAMPlorations products you can get 20% off with my code: STAMPGIRLCRAFTY

Thanks for coming by,
 Craftyfield  

2 comments:

  1. Awesome cards, and I love the circle one, it is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. See this was yesterday, literally just popped up on my reading list, Blogger really does need to sort this one. Absolutely love the circle floral creation.

    B x

    ReplyDelete