Hello crafters,
Today I have more inspiration for the Whimsical Homes ATCs from STAMPlorations.
Today I have more inspiration for the Whimsical Homes ATCs from STAMPlorations.
First up a new house card:
The idea is that the new house is bigger and better as the family grows (wishful thinking on my part).The loosely coloured background has been created with Distress inks for a subtle cloud effect as the home moves up in the sky .
I used A Snarky Birthday to You to stamp the balloons and coloured them with pencils. The sentiment is computer generated.
The finished card folded is 41/4" by 51/2" and flip when opened.
I simply matted the ATC's with appropriate colours and added pieces of Faded Botanicals Collage Papers and Old Letters Pocket Backdrops to the rest of the card.
See it in action:
****************
If you fancy trying out the ATCs in your makes, think about the ATC VIP Subscription service to receive your choice of set every 4 weeks. The plan is flexible as you don't have to commit to a length of time and there are also added perks (all the details here.
I am personally trialling this and love the (almost) surprise landing on my doorstep!
****************
If you fancy trying out the ATCs in your makes, think about the ATC VIP Subscription service to receive your choice of set every 4 weeks. The plan is flexible as you don't have to commit to a length of time and there are also added perks (all the details here.
I am personally trialling this and love the (almost) surprise landing on my doorstep!
****************
Thanks for coming by,
Craftyfield I am entering the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge






No comments:
Post a Comment