Saturday, 12 September 2026

Sympathy Card

Hello crafters, 

This fortnight, the Allsorts challenge optional theme, chosen by Gail is "Sympathy/Thinking of You". As usual, you can also enter with an "anything goes" theme.


The focal image is a Vintage Stamping stamp inked in Versafine Clair, the sentiment is from the Big Sympathy stamp set (Inspired by Stamping).
I cut the base and mat with the AALL & Create #106 Layers of Air.

***************
Hop over to the Allsorts challenge blog to see all the DT inspiration and upload your projects. There are three die sets plus reflections and paper from  Highlight Crafts pictured below to win!


Thanks for coming by,

 Craftyfield   I am entering the Simon Says Stamp Monday, and 
                                                          We Love Stamping challenges

10 comments:

  1. LOVE the ragged edged A&C die you used here. Makes for an interesting and unusual sympathy card, which I love. The image is pretty, but the sentiment is simply gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant with a modern twist using the A&C die, perfect for our theme this time, also good to see you at We Love Stamping, many thanks.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sympathy card, Christine, perfect for the Allsorts theme.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card design for a sad occasion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely elegant card!
    I love the font on the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elegant sympathy card, like that image, the lavender and of course your die!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty vintage stamp and wonderful color scheme for a sympathy card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such pretty colours Christine and a fab die.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A gorgeous stamp and I like how you used the same colour for the stamp as your base card, so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beauty and most welcome at We Love stamping x

    ReplyDelete