' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: An Old Tale

Sunday 13 October 2024

An Old Tale

Jumping from Autumn to winter...

A second post today with a non Halloween make for you!


 The paper I used is from an older collection by Stamperia, Winter Tales, magical and so beautiful with its icy blue colour scheme.
The panels have been die-cut with the Shadow Frame Box die set by Tonic.


To show you all sides of the box I had my glamorous assistant's help to create a video, alas, the lighting conditions were not perfect!



Thanks for coming by,

 Craftyfield   I am entering the Simon Says Stamp Monday, Allsorts
                                                         and Polkadoodles challenges

1 comment:

  1. Wow, such a beautiful make! I love those Stamperia papers, I have the pad myself and can't bring myself to use them - they are so pretty 😊. Happy and creative wishes! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete