' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Druggist Window

Monday 7 October 2024

Druggist Window

Hello crafters!

Today I have a first make for our Country View Challenge held in the Facebook  group.
This month the theme is "Halloween"
For my card I took inspiration from a great lover of all things Halloween, Tim Holtz!


I started by applying a large piece of Botanical Collage Paper (TH93705)  to my base and gave it a Vintage look with Antique Linen Distress ink. I also coloured the flowers and leaves with Distress crayons (Halloween #4 set).

Then, I used Distress Collage Medium Matte to add pieces of the Tim Holtz/Idea-ology Halloween Ephemera Pack (TH94396) and a paper doll.

Inspired by Tim's windows (TH94390 Baseboards Halloween 2024), I created my own with rectangle dies and a piece of acetate. 

I finished the card by adding more ephemera, a sticker (TH94263), zig-zag sewing on one side and matted the whole onto a black card.


To enter the challenge, hop on to our friendly group here and upload your project to the challenge album. You could win the Halloween Whatnots stamp set from Tim Holtzs' latest release!


Thanks for coming by,

 Craftyfield     I am entering the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday and
                                                         the Allsorts challenges 

3 comments:

  1. You've combined all the elements to create a stunning mixed media piece Christine. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the images and ephemera.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mixed media creation. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete