' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Spooky trees

Sunday 13 October 2024

Spooky trees

Hello crafters, 
It seems all crafting energies focused on Halloween... 
As I don't have many choices in my stash, I used non themed stamps and tried to give my scene a spooky vibe. Hope it worked!
The background is Distress Inks and the stamps are from CI-259 'Four Tree Landscapes' and CI-450 'Listen to the Trees' stamped in Versafine black. Interestingly, I had never noticed that one of the tree exist in both sets but flipped horizontally (trees either side of the moon).

All Halloween colours present, including the green supposed to give a spooky feel to the moon.

Thanks for coming by,

 Craftyfield   I am entering the Allsorts, Stamping Sensations, We Love Stamping
                                                        and Lost Coast Design  challenges


4 comments:

  1. It's very atmospheric, great inky work and stamping. Thank you for sharing with us at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tree stamps and Autumn colours.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally with you on Halloween Christine, if those Witches hadn't landed on my doormat would never have gone there, that said they were actually fun.

    But I love your alternative take, as Lynn said it's very atmospheric and who knows whats lurking in the mist and undergrowth. Lovely to see you at Allsorts, Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges, many thanks for joining in, perfect for all three.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great autumn scene, it definitely has a bit of a spooky feel to it. Love how it turned out. Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!

    ReplyDelete