' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: #3UP with Paper Artsy

Tuesday 29 April 2014

#3UP with Paper Artsy

If you don't know what #3UP is:

At the end of each 4 month blog cycle, Paper Artsy fills the spare week by featuring the work of their followers, generally highlighting their newest releases. The participants are randomly drawn and receive items from the new release to work with.

The wait is over, the secret is out... phew I can talk about it!!! Yes.. I was very lucky to be drawn for the #3UP challenge this semester, and today being the Chatsworth Paper Collection blog post, you will gather that this is what I have been working with.

As I had never used the Paper Artsy papers before, I wanted to give the Chatsworth a thorough road test in my project and I can tell you they did live up to the expectation, being as good quality as they appear (they are a hefty 240gsm) and resisting all my (wo)manhandling very well.

I am showing you here a snippet of my project but you must go to the Paper Artsy blog for the full reveal and catch what my fellow #3Uppers have done tonight.

See you there....

10 comments:

  1. Love your page, super warm colours. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful lay out, lots to see and beautifully brought together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO. Love how you cut the leaf motif from the papers and used as an overlay. Also the window and punch details are gorgeous. Thanks for your lovely comments. The snowflake is easy. I will be posting again tomorrow with some little tips to make it ultra simple what ever size you want to make. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your layout is gorgeous. Very well balanced design and I like your aperture for the photo and the stamped filmstrip.

    Hugs
    Lesley xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your layout, it's beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning layout with amazing ideas. Love the use of the punch on the sides.

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I visited your layout last night and I was so impressed. I loved the way you used these papers to create such a gorgeous, vintage looking layout. You really brought out the colours and the versatility of the paper so well. Julie Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful for a family tree album. I really like every detail and the die cuts too! I can picture family members on the film with a little history below each!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Désolée pour ma visite tardive, je voulais te dire que j'ai trouvé ta page géniale sur le blog PA!!!! Je croyais avoir eu le temps de te laisser un message, mais je vois que non... Un grand bravo Christine, et ton idée de tableau de techniques est très intéressant, j'aime beaucoup l'idée et si j'en ai le courage et le temps je ferais bien pareil. Bon week-end, Corinne

    ReplyDelete