' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Altered Bottle

Monday 14 April 2014

Altered Bottle

I love embossing and I am keen to try new ideas to use with embossing powders. When the Arty Inklings challenged us to alter bottles I knew it was time to try embossing on glass, something I have shied away (for good reason as it turns out).

Yes, glass is slippery and round bottles also make the actual stamping difficult. I tried to roll the bottle on the stamp and the stamp on the bottle and both methods are as awkward as each other.

Still, I declare the embossing distressed so it's all good...

To finish I have stamped a ticket die-cut to write the contents of the bottle or act as a gift tag.

Thanks for coming by,

4 comments:

  1. I am not going to try that! However your bottle looks great, C!! I really like the white against the blue and I think you must know magic to get it to be that pretty!! Mine would be smudged, etc. Very pretty and a treasure if you receive it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lurve your altered bottle, it is a gorgeous colour and you should be so proud of your patience and determination to get such a fantastic embossed finish :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fabulous!! Thanks for joining in x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Un bel essai même s'il y a quelques petits trous, mais oui, j'imagine que ce ne doit pas être facile! Jamais tenté encore pour ma part.. Sans doute un jour, du moins j'espère. En tout cas, pour de de l'embossage "usé", c'est parfait! Lol!! :)

    ReplyDelete