' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Hello again!

Thursday 26 March 2015

Hello again!

Apologies for posting so many times this week but I have been slow in finishing the projects I had intended to link!

So before the That's Crafty challenge closes here's my "Things with wings". They are butterflies of course, since they are a favourite of mine, as I find them easy to use on cards. Men, woman and children, everyone loves butterflies!.

I first stamped my butterflies (from an old Docrafts set) with Distress inks sprayed with water and over stamped in black Versafine but slightly offset. The concept was to show an after image of the butterflies as they are flying across my page. The Distress inks I chose were a bit too pale to show well though...


I used watercolour pencils and a brush to colour them and splattered some watercolour as well for a "trail".

Keeping it simple and almost clean I just added a sentiment stamped on a die-cut and framed with 2 pieces of "waste" die-cut.

Thanks for coming by,

Also entering the Lisa.B.DesignsUniko Studio challenge where I picked up the sketch for my card, and Bunny Zoe's Crafts challenges.

8 comments:

  1. NEVER apologise for posting, always enjoy visiting your blog to see your fab creations.

    Your butterfly card is beautiful, loving their trails... :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful CAS card Christine. I am totally useless at CAS - just have to keep adding things lol

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, c'est très beau ça!! J'aime beaucoup les trainées aquarellées, ça rend super! Bises.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! I really, really like the spots you added for a trail, such a cool idea! I agree with you, everyone likes butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are coloured perfectly and love the use of the splatters. Thanks for joinig Uniko x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Christine, apologies for not getting here sooner to see this beautiful card - I love the splatters! Thank you for joining the Lisa B Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and I love the artistic feel to your card. Thanks so much for joining in on the Uniko Studio Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete