' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Dictionary Letter G

Tuesday 29 March 2016

Dictionary Letter G

Having chosen a Giraffe to illustrate my R word last time, "Ruminant" for those who missed it, I now find myself devoid of imagination for the latest Craft Barn Dictionary challenge, the letter G.

Back to a predictable word then, I give you... Garden!


The focal image is a stamp by Crafty Individuals (CI-415 ) and the sentiment is from Paper Artsy (ELB02 set).
I have coloured the garden with watercolour pencils and I have used water to soften the colours mainly on the bigger pink blooms.

The G is a rub on, chosen for its size as I was running out of space on this page!

Thanks for coming by,
 

14 comments:

  1. Lovely card and beautifully coloured.
    Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the fence and flowers and so well coloured

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ta colorisation est parfaite !!!!
    Bravo pour cette magnifique utilisation de ce tampon, tu me redonnes envie de l'utiliser à mon tour ! Merci Christine
    Grosses bises, bonne semaine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it. What can better than a pretty garden of flowers behind a white picket fence. You painted the flowers beautifully. I want to live there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful floral card Christine, looks like a traditional Victorian garden border.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that Crafty Individuals stamp. A very elegant piece of work, your garden is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a pretty card - roll on summer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colouring on this. It looks so realistic.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. You did a great job coloring this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Was just in the process of mail you Christine and for whatever reason your mail addy seems to be missing from my list, can you drop me one please.

    Thanks,

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a fabulous piece, just adore your garden and you have gate!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just beautiful! Thank you for entering The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great project. I love the contrast of the white picket fence against the plants xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh for a garden that looks like this! That's one CI stamp I don't own but it's on my list! A fabulous piece, so beautifully coloured.

    ReplyDelete