' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Oops I did it again!

Saturday 29 April 2017

Oops I did it again!

I do hope I've just popped that song into your head for the rest of the day...

Sometimes a crafter is in need of a card to say sorry and, believe me, better be prepared with one so you only have to write and post it. Creating with the pressure of an immediate deadline is so stressful!

With this in mind, I have been making some "Oops" cards, using a new stamp from USA based Joggles, who produce quirky stamps new to the Craft Barn.


Supplies:

Joggles Quirky Bird No3
Distress Oxide Fossilized Amber
Inktense pencils
Chicken wire stencil
Memento black ink
Stampendous alphabet stamp set (very old!)

Do pop over to the Craft Barn blog for a step by step.

If you have noticed my visits to your blogs have been haphazard of late, know that this isn't me ignoring you. I have been dealing with a family situation which hasn't left me a lot of time for crafting or blogging and I have focused on my existing DT commitments. Soon, I hope, with a routine established,  normal service will resume...

I have acquired some new followers recently (I so wish Blogger sent notifications!) and I'll take this opportunity to welcome them.

As always, thanks for coming by, and for those on an extended weekend, enjoy!!

I am entering the SSS Wednesday, Addicted to CAS, Stamping Sensations and Addicted to stamps challenges.

9 comments:

  1. This image just made me laugh. I love your coloring and the chicken wire background. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a terrific and fun idea to have this sort of card. Love yours

    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable ce tampon, tu as su le mettre en valeur de façon parfaite à mon goût. Bon weekend de Mai. Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to be so late arriving Christine, by coincidence also had a family issue, in my case youngest some in hospital and it certainly eats into your time.

    It's a super creation and really great way to use the birdie, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun design! Love the oops sentiment, too! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab creation, thanks for joining Stamping Sensations, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoever is receiving this sweet 'sorry' card will be tickled pink and, I suspect, will 'forgive' whatever the issue is! Your bird...oh my! Such a sweetie! Thrilled you shared this gem in the Addicted to Stamps and More gallery!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Je tente un peu de rattrapage ce matin, avec ce qui m'intéresse et ce que j'aime.. :D
    J'adore ta carte, elle est fabuleuse !!!!
    Et Bravo pour l'impression initiale en fossilized amber, je n'aurais pas osé utilisé de la distress pour tamponner cet oiseau, avant de le coloriser en plus.. Mais au final, génial car en ton sur ton, c'est délicat et vraiment bien fait BRAVO!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just love this card! Soooo cute :)
    Thank you for playing along with us at ATCAS - DT Ellenor

    ReplyDelete