' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Inspired by Van gogh

Wednesday 2 August 2017

Inspired by Van gogh

This week we've all gone artistic at the Craft Barn and I took my cue from Van Gogh (loosely..).

In particular, I have taken inspiration from his Cottage paintings and the colours from his straw bale paintings... he liked his series!
Instead of drawing  I stamped my cottage, trust me it looks all the better for it, and I used crayons to "paint" the scene rather than oils.


Supplies:
Cottage stamp by Imagination Crafts
Linen cardtstock
Gelatos
Distress Crayons
Core'dination cardstock

A step by step awaits you on the Craft Barn blog where you can see how I have created the effect of a painting with none of the difficulties of the real thing.

Thanks for coming by,

3 comments:

  1. I think this is a brilliant technique to get that arty finish. I'm not great at drawing and this would work for me a treat! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pas facile ce tampon à exploiter, mais tu as su le faire de si belle manière, bravo!
    Hugs, Sylvie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Très belle carte avec ce tampon unique que je trouve superbe, et ta colorisation est top !!
    Je file sur le blog ! :)

    ReplyDelete