' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Aquarius

Friday 9 March 2018

Aquarius

As you can see I'm having a busy week here! Those are the vagaries of blog scheduling... I hope my faithful readers won't mind.

Lately I have been buying unusual (for me) items at the Craft Barn because with the sales, there are some fab bargains to be made and at that price I told myself if I spoiled it all it didn't matter! On this occasion though, I managed to get very close to the result had in mind. Phew...

You can read the details on how I made this hop on to the Craft Barn blog...



Supplies:
3D plate with glass
DecoArt Extreme Sheen in Pewter
Paper Artsy Hot picks 1111; 1201and 1202
Background paper: Crafty Individuals Book 6 the Seaside
the "vegetation" in my scene are from Crafty Individuals, Rubber Dance and Flonzcraft.
Embossing powders from Cosmic Shimmer, Stampendous and Wow Embossing powders

Thanks for coming by,
I am entering the Penny Black and more and WOW Embossing powders challenges.

7 comments:

  1. Love this project very clever how the layers build up xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How clever Christine, a fuss free fish tank, great imagination and it looks brill. Your use of embossing powders with the stamps looks amazing. Love it.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsArtwork.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je trouve cette petite scène vraiment superbe !!!!
    Je vais aller lire ton tuto dans la journée :)
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow - that is an amazing project - what a fab idea.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black & More.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really lovely Ocean inspired creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Animals' theme at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fantastic! Such great images and beautiful dimension. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your project off to see more info ...

    ReplyDelete