' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Have chauffeur will travel

Sunday 28 June 2020

Have chauffeur will travel

Between the heat and other preoccupations I am less productive than usual but I managed to make a relatively simple tag this weekend so here goes:

 
The background is layers of acrylic paints, brayered and sponged. The stamp is by Studio Light, partially stamped (337 is a VERY big stamp) and the Paper Doll, well no need for introduction!


I hope you are all taking care and staying away from Covid!
Thanks for coming by,
I am entering the The Artistic Stamper, SSS Wednesday, Paperbabe, and We Love To Create challenges.

7 comments:

  1. Loving the tag very much, great details. It's strange but I've felt the same. I have everything I need to do some crafting but sometimes my brain wont play. Have a lovely week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Un joli tag masculin, c'est bien aussi, ça change !
    Bisous,
    Coco

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome! Thanks for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create. Hugs from DT-Irre

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your fabulous background, so perfect for the images!
    Thank you for joining us this month at We Love 2 Create With Polkadoodles! Jane (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tinting of the Paper Dolls and that stamp is fabulous. It may seem simple, but it doesn't need anything else - it's a great tag.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous tag! The big stamp looks the perfect backdrop for those paperdolls and I love how you coloured them too 😀. Happy and creative wishes! Take care! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a great tag and sometimes less complicated is more effective xx

    ReplyDelete