' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Pot make over

Wednesday 10 June 2020

Pot make over

Here's a second plastic pot make over. Like the first one I have cut paper to the shape of the pot and painted it with Paper Artsy Fresco paints with the Gelli plate.


This time I followed a sewing theme and used Crafty Individuals stamps CI-401 Ladies Who Latte as my focal point, supplemented by stamps from CI-328 Sewing Notions and CI-461 Vintage Ads, for which I made masks in order to layer the images. 
I couldn't resist adding some die-cuts too, scissors and safety pin die cut from recycled metal with an old X-cut die set (Haberdashery).
Finally I added some crochet lace to hide the top plastic.
A few pics of the finished item:




Thanks for coming by,
I am entering the SSS Wednesday, and The Artistic Stamper challenges.

3 comments:

  1. Il est superbe ton pot !!!
    Cela fait bien longtemps que je n'ai pas utilisé ces élégantes femmes, pourtant c'est vraiment un beau tampon qui mérite bien d'être ressorti.. Tu l'as parfaitement utilisé et mis en valeur, et j'aime beaucoup ton choix de couleurs et tes ajouts de découpes de couture (très réalistes bravo !!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm loving how you are transforming these tubs! This design looks gorgeous with all the stamping and pretty ladies and those die cut scissors and paperclip look amazing 😁. Happy Friday and Weekend! Take care! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! It's great to see so many different ways to use stamps!
    Dot x
    Ink Art Designs

    ReplyDelete