' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Winter scenes

Friday 8 January 2021

Winter scenes

We are still to see some snow where I live so I created my own snowy scenes with some of my favourites stamps.
I made 2 versions with similar colours and techniques, essentially landscapes created with inks and masks with added stamping.

In this one I attempted to add fog going past the closest trees, not sure this worked!


And as usual in the winter the lighting was abysmal so I am including some shots with my craft daylight stamp to give you a better idea of the actual colours.

  


The stamps are from Stampscapes (Lakeside Cove sheet) the birds from Crafty Individuals (think it's from a trees stamp set)






Thanks for coming by,
I am entering the Allsorts and the Paperbabe  challenges.

7 comments:

  1. Two elegant snowscapes Christine, lovely to see you at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful snowy scenes, how lovely they are. Thanks for sharing wit us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely snowy scenes - we have lots of the white stuff here! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These trees look fantastic! Looove the scene you have created, in any light lol.
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what stunning winter scenes! There is such a peacefulness about them and I love the techniques that you used to create them - amazing 😀. Happy Friday and weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Toutes les deux superbes !! Tu me donnes envie de refaire des cartes scéniques hivernales.. Dommage qu'on ne soit pas plus près l'une d l'autre :)
    Si si, ça marche je trouve le brouillard, pas mal !
    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful wintry scenes. I think the fog works well to add even more atmosphere. I've got my fingers crossed for some snow tomorrow to get some reference photos for painting. Have a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete