' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Sensational Stamping

Sunday 1 August 2021

Sensational Stamping

Exciting post today!!! Well exciting for me anyway...
I am guest DT for Stamping Sensations, having been selected as the Featured designer for my June challenge entry.
The August challenge theme is "Any Celebration" and as the A level results (high school leavers exams) are due this month I plumped for this graduation image by Polkadoodles. I know, the ONE time I get a spot on Stamping Sensations and I use a digi... me... a hardened hand-stamped afficionado!
In my defence, the owl is cute and I didn't have anything else in my stash.

Wise Owl digi and alcohol markers

Once printed I coloured the image with alcohol pens and die-cut it with the Layers, Frames and Banners Rectangle die set (JHD-CUT-1003) from Julie Hickey Designs.

The sentiment is from the STAMPlorations set Everyday Sentiments.
Let's hope the grades are good and I get to give my owl card!

Hop on over to the Stamping Sensations blog to get inspired by the DT.


Thanks for coming by,
I am entering the Polkadoodles, Paperbabe and SSS Wednesday challenge.

5 comments:

  1. A lovely card with a cute Owl. Your colouring is fantastic! Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he's a fabulous Owl Christine and you have coloured him to perfection. had you not told me it wasn't rubber I would never have known as the details is very good.

    So lovely to have you as our Guest Designer at Stamping Sensations, thank you so much.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a super cute image, I thought it was pre coloured - your colouring is amazing and your card looks lovely. Thanks for being our GDT at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This owl you chose us perfect for the purpose. Wonderful coloration.
    Thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles Challenge blog.
    Hope to see you again soon.
    ×
    Nunzia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your colouring is so good I actually thought it was printed at first glance xx

    ReplyDelete