' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Monochromatic stencilling and stamping

Saturday 21 August 2021

Monochromatic stencilling and stamping

 Welcome to my second inspiration post for our Country View Challenge, where the theme, chosen by Debs, is "Monochromatic".

I like stamping scenes and usually they are in colour so I thought this would be an interesting experiment for me.

Lavinia Badger Mini mushroom and Trees

I used masks cut out of paper for hills, a stencil for the clouds (Stamplorations) and the left hand motif is from a stencil created with an old punch (EK success). 

The stamps are all Lavinia: 
Tree scene
Leaf Trails
as is the Elements ink in Merlot I used for everything but the badger, and the Multifarious card

I hope I have inspired you to create a monochrome project to enter our Country View Challenge
For the avoidance of doubt you can use white and black as the lightest and darkest hue of your chosen colour but no other.  

Thanks for coming by,
I am entering the Casology and Paperbabe challenges.

9 comments:

  1. Inspired stamping Christine and Lavinia stamps never fail to appeal.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Great design and stamps. Thanks for sharing the process

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really beautiful. I also wanted to say thanks for special mention for my entry to the Paris theme at Country View. I was only just able to reply as I was not online for several weeks. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, such a beautiful scene! Your monochromatic design looks so amazing with the stencils and stamps that you used - perfect 😀. I hope you had a lovely weekend and wishing you a happy new week! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card, Christine! Such a beautiful scene and the monochromatic look is amazing here!
    Have a wonderful week.
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Christine, I love the badger and the fabulous colour that you've chosen. Take care and have a very happy weekend, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow such a gorgeous card the images are perfectly placed for balance. Love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elle est belle cette scène !!! Et j'aime ces couleurs douces et ton utilisation des pochoirs en complément... Bien vu :)
    Pas facile en plus le monochrome souvent. Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a beautiful design and the stamp and stencil just work so well together to produce this gorgeous card. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete