' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Let it snow Snarky Cat

Friday 27 August 2021

Let it snow Snarky Cat

It's been very quiet over here and it's not because of the holidays... touchy subject since. for many of us,  Covid cancelled all plans! My mojo, however, managed to take some leave, hence the lack of creativity on this here blog.
 
At last, I tackled a few Christmas cards with the fab Snarky Cats Christmas set
and here's the first one.
Simple stamping in colour with Snarky cats

As well as the Snarky Cats (CMS416 from Stampers Anonymous/Tim Holtz) set I used old freebies from magazines, the Let it snow and the gloves. The snowflakes have been stencilled the in blue with Distress inks and a My Favorite Thing stencil.
I inked my cat with Versafine Clair in Pinecone and Memento in Rhubarb Stalk with the help of my stamping platform.

I do hope it brings a smile as this is part of a set I made as a gift! 

Thanks for coming by,
I am entering the SSS WednesdayAddicted to stampsStamping Sensations and We Love Chocolate Baroque challenges.

11 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I love how you inked this fun snarky cat. And that's a perfect sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun Christine and sure it will indeed bring a smile, many thanks for sharing and joining us at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooops, and Stamping Sensations, thank you.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card.
    Thank you for sharing at We Love Chocolate Baroque;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great image and sentiment combo for a really fun Christmas card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card with a brilliant sentiment...echoing how many of us feel! I know what you mean about the elusive creativity. I tend to go back to part finished projects and force myself to finish them off to get something kick started. Hope your mojo returns soon. Sending a hug xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A fun Christmas card, great stamping with the two colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations, Avril

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge with your entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Coucou! J'adore cette petite carte toute simple et super adorable... Je regrette bien de n'avoir pas craquƩ sur ce set oooh :D
    Bises, je vais rattraper mon retard ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am so in love with these kitties so much fun, perfect for Christmas cards. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can see how much fun you are having with these stamps! Both cards are beautifully bright and cheery. Great inspiration! xx, Autumn

    ReplyDelete