' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Distress Oxides and Old Supplies

Sunday 5 May 2024

Distress Oxides and Old Supplies

Good morning crafters and happy bank holiday weekend for our UK based friends!

The more I play with Distress Oxides the more I like them for easy and quick backgrounds. This was the starting point for this tag, that and going Vintage both in style and supplies...


When the inks were dry, I stamped a script stamp in white (Crafty Individuals "Inky Script Background" CI-436) and the "Dragonfly Post" CI-001 stamp also Crafty Individuals in black Versafine.

As I had the sewing machine out for a very rare foray into clothes repair, I took the opportunity to add a stitched frame.

Looking through my older supplies, I added a STAMPlorations die-cut (Life is Good) a dragonfly brad, button die-cut, small flower and hole protector (from very old dies) to finish the tag.

Now back to my UFO mountain...                                             UFO: unfinished objects

Thanks for coming by,

 Craftyfield   I am entering the We Love Stamping challenge

2 comments:

  1. A lovely blend of colours and stamping making for a perfect Vintage feel Christine, many thanks for joining our May challenge at We Love Stamping.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for joining us in our challenge at We Love Stamping. Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
    Faith A DT

    ReplyDelete