' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Make Me Smile

Wednesday 15 May 2024

Make Me Smile

It's the middle of the month but today is my first post for May's Country View Challenge held in the Facebook  group. The theme is "Make Me Smile" and I immediately thought of those Visible Image alcohol based stamp sets.


I first printed the sentiment on my base card to avoid spoiling a finished image... tip: always print a draft on cheap paper first!

I stamped bottle, glass and cork on white card and die-cut the images with the matching die set (99% Chance Of Wine). I coloured the bottle and cork with pencils.
 
I used the stencil Morocco by Daily ART to create a wallpaper impression and applied Distress inks for the table.

Finally I positioned the die-cuts on the based card.

I hope this card makes you smile and inspire you to enter our May challenge, if you do you could win 3 of the new colours of Versafine Clair inkpads, but you will need to join our friendly Facebook group here if you haven't already.

Thanks for coming by,

 Craftyfield      I am entering the Allsorts and Stamping Sensations challenges

8 comments:

  1. Brilliant fun card-love the images and fun sentiment.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You created a morning smile for me with your fun card Christine.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just brilliant- love the stamps and the sentiments! Thank you for joining in at Stamping Sensations (and for making me laugh!)
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card with a fun sentiment. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It DID make me smile! Awesome sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fun card, love the sentiment too. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and design. Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts, welcome again this week at our
    15th Birthday Party;-))m

    ReplyDelete