Tuesday, 21 July 2026

Sunshine Bright

Hello crafters,
today I have a second post showcasing the Retro Femme ATCs released earlier this year. From the simple to the complex, ATCs can be included in all sorts of designs!

I took inspiration from the ATC's bright colours to create 2 cards:

I used one of the ATCs in the set with papers from my stash (very old freebie), cardstock mats, a piece of fabric and one of the ephemera from the Nostalgia #1 Ephemera Cut-Outs.

Finally I applied a sentiment sticker from the Nostalgic #1 set to an offcut of the background paper to place on top of the fabric.

My second card is just as bright...


This time I used the Strung Lights stencil to create both background papers, one with the Gelli plate and acrylic paints, the other with Distress Oxide ink. 

I added die-cuts, the butterfly from the Flutter Zen 1 Layering Dies set and one of the Bloomdala Bliss Felicity Dies.

A few gems and a sentiment, also from the Nostalgic #1 set, add the final touch to the design.
****************
If you fancy trying out the ATCs in your makes, think about the ATC VIP Subscription service to receive your choice of set every 4 weeks. The plan is flexible as you don't have to commit to a length of time and there are also added perks (all the details here.
I am personally trialling this and love the (almost) surprise landing on my doorstep!



Thanks for coming by,
 Craftyfield   

           

2 comments:

  1. Two very pretty ATCs with lovely embellishments. You could enter them at Tag-along (and ATCs) challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful faces and images Christine, as Lynn said, perfect for Tag-Along.

    B x

    ReplyDelete