Hello crafters,
This fortnight, the Allsorts challenge optional theme, chosen by Brenda is "All creatures great and small". As usual, you can also enter with an "anything goes" theme.
I created a scene inspired by the idea that "the moon is made of cheese" according to a famous English proverb, a favourite of Wallace and Gromit.
This fortnight, the Allsorts challenge optional theme, chosen by Brenda is "All creatures great and small". As usual, you can also enter with an "anything goes" theme.
I created a scene inspired by the idea that "the moon is made of cheese" according to a famous English proverb, a favourite of Wallace and Gromit.
Obviously the mice are checking this out....
I first stamped the moon and masked it before applying Distress inks in blues and greens.
Removing the mask I then stamped the mice and leafs before applying ink for the glow of the bulbs.
Fanciful as the electric cables are not plugged in but...
All stamps are from Lavinia:
- Moon (LAV431)
Fanciful as the electric cables are not plugged in but...
All stamps are from Lavinia:
- Moon (LAV431)
- Double Trouble (LAV963)
- Berry Leaves (LAV577)
I hope you like this one and will be inspired to join us at the Allsorts challenge blog to see all the DT inspiration and upload your projects. There are two prizes of stamps, stickers and scenescapes from Lavinia Stamps pictured below for a lucky winner!

I love your fanciful card!
ReplyDeleteI mean, along with the unplugged lights, who knew mice could survive on the moon without suits either? But yours have! LOL! No-one would even consider these things - they would just love the card as it is beautifully done. Imagination is a wonderful thing. xxx
That's adorable Christine and beautifully done x
ReplyDeleteAh, this is so sweet. Love how you used the stamps, never bought the lights because I wouldn't know what to do with them!
ReplyDeleteGreat card using those Lavinia Mice Christine, perfect for my theme, thank you.
ReplyDeleteB x
This is so cute and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful night time scene with the large glowing moon, and the mice are so cute, and some pretty foliage too Christine..a beautiful card. x
ReplyDeleteFabulous scene and grest ink blending!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful scene with the two mischievous mice
ReplyDeleteYou have made a fabulous scene with your little mice Christine.
ReplyDeleteBrilliant scene Christine, perfect for the Allsorts theme.
ReplyDeleteLiz xx