' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Challenged By Jo Myhill

Saturday 5 October 2013

Challenged By Jo Myhill

Time for another Paper Artsy challenge ! This week I was inspired by Jo Mayhill project here.


For the background I used Claret, Limelight and London Bus Frescos and a beige acrylic paint.
I used several ticket die-cuts stamped with a selection from Hot Picks 1206, 1207 and 1208 as well as from ESN07.
For the image transfer I used an image from a magazine instead of my own photo.
I added some green embossing powder on the sides.

I am now thinking the white border around the image is just too white and I might take a marker and change that!

Let me know what you think...



12 comments:

  1. Wow it's gorgeous! What a good idea to use something from a magazine. Wish I had thought of that as I thought I didn't have anything suitable to use. I like the pop of white. Wonder what it would be like in cream, to match the lovely ruffled trim maybe?

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the rich colours!. It's a lovely canvas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project ... I actually like the white border, makes the image "pop". Thanks as always for joining in our GD challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree that the white works really well. This is super canvas with lovely vibrant colours. Julie Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty! Love the beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! The colours are great, the background works so well with the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A gorgeous 'Harvest Festival' piece! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great canvas and personally I'm with you and would knock the white back a bit, maybe with some green to complement the embossed edge :)
    Von ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the rich colours on this canvas and the embossed edges, great project.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete