' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Inspired By Teresa Abajo

Saturday 15 March 2014

Inspired By Teresa Abajo

Although I enjoyed the projects by Julie Ann this week on the Paper Artsy blog, the Green men were too much for me, so I settled on a somewhat smaller project and did this tag inspired by Teresa Abajo. You can find her step by step here.


I followed Teresa's process, using the winged lady from ID02 as my focal image.
Shame my proportions are completely off and the lovely background is pretty much hidden!
I decided I would have a red button since a) it's my last one and b) Ellen Vargo, also a DT member for Paper Artsy swears by a bit of red!
It looks like an "On/Off" button. Maybe that's what makes her fly...who knows!

Thanks for coming by,

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous textures and colours, great button embellishments especially the on/off button (great fun).

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tag - I love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this image, I can see some of the background and its pretty. The on/off switch is really funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the background, but I love the red button. I too am a fan of red, not that you would guess lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now a button that makes me fly is definitely something I could do with! Seriously though I think this is a lovely little project and the background looks great. I'm always finding that I create a background I love and end up almost completely covering it myself! I love that stamp of the winged lady - one of my favourite PaperArtsys. Sorry you felt the Green Man was a bit too much, lovely that you joined in with Teresa's project. Julie Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous work! It makes me happy that you found some inspiration in my projects - thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant tag! Great button used for the lady and beautiful colours background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great tag, gorgeous back ground & the stamp is perfect
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really great tag, inspired me to use same stamp in next project. Your crafting has changed so much this past year a joy to see x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Adorable... C'est super joli !!! Bravo, bises

    ReplyDelete