' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Vibrant Brushos

Saturday 18 April 2015

Vibrant Brushos

Yep another Brusho make, what can I say... I still find them fun and I keep playing!

It is also another scene stamping, I am just starting and learning but I do find this genre very satisfying.


My stamps are all Lavinia and I love that, being clear stamps, not only they are easier to position than rubber, but also, they can be bent to follow the shape of a hill or just to change the look.

My brushos colours are essentially Lemon and Leaf Green, and I actually mixed the Lemon and Leaf Green to get the background green as Leaf Green is VERY green and VERY bright. I did indulge in a bit of Moss Green too, as this is one of my favourite Brusho colours, to get darker tones in the foreground.

I felt it needed something dark in the sky so that's where I put my sentiment.

I hope the recipient will like the scene although it doesn't look real, what with the yellow sky...


13 comments:

  1. Such a great card! The colours are fab & I love the yellow sky. Thank you for joining the Lisa B Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and colour combo Christine and I do like a tree or two. Apols for the no show all week, taking longer to get over the op that I expected.

    Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the things I like about Lavinia stamps is how versatile they are. Your scenes are beautiful, I enjoy your style here and your lovely color palette. I would love to receive this so I am sure the recipient will be very very happy with their card:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back from my Ally Pally jaunt and just in time to see this amazing make Christine. Must get my Brusho's out again as I haven't used them half as much as I should. Your inspiring make is gorgeous.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely scene, beautiful colours.
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more Challenge, good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. you've created a lovely scene with such a lovely vibrant background! i like the yellow sky; it looks like a sunny day and completely natural because it blends so nicely with the rest of the background. thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, a great scene, Brushos are so versatile as you have shown. Thanks for entering the Lavinia Stamps Challenge and good luck. Kx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic scene and using the Brusho's has just worked so well..... Thanks for entering the Challenge and Good Luck,,,,, Marianne DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks hand painted - lovely affect! Many thanks for joining the Lavinia Stamps challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely scene - and what a clever idea, to bend the hedgerow to make a hill - I shall be trying that!
    Good luck in the Lavinia Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely indeed!!!Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card with the Lavinia ladies this time, good luck, Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A lovely scene and the colours are fab, great versatility from the Brusho's.
    Thank you for taking part in the Lavinia stamps challenge.
    Karen (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Elle est jolie cette carte!!... C'est vrai qu'ils sont très beaux les tampons Lavinai. Il faut que je m'en serve plus. Bisous

    ReplyDelete