' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Transport

Friday 5 June 2015

Transport

Time for the Craft Barn challenge. This week the theme is Transport and I had plenty of choices in my stamp collection . With Father's Day looming I selected this Old Crock from a set by Butterfly Kisses which has a Father's day sentiment.



I stamped and embossed the Old crock on a white panel before colouring with alcohol markers.
I added a piece of patterned paper at the bottom and in the top right corner of the panel.

Before affixing to my blue card base I partially die-cut the panel with the Zipper border die (Papertrey Ink) and embossed a "secret" message on the card base.
When you pull the tab the message is revealed for a bit of an extra surprise.

Thanks for coming by,

Also entering the

7 comments:

  1. Love the old crock - sometimes I feel how it looks! Great secret message idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic and great to have a special little extra as well

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful stamp - perfect for the 'wrinklies'

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the old crock doesn't mind receiving an old crock card lol. I agree the secret message idea is great.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A brilliant design and your colouring is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm very much playing catch up Christine, Christmas has just taken over the past few days I'm afriad.

    Great masculine card here.

    Hope you have a good Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Elle est superbe, ta colorisation est parfaite et ce tampon trop joli... Sympa aussi les petits détails pour la mise en valeur! Bises

    ReplyDelete