' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: #35 Gone Shopping

Monday 3 August 2015

#35 Gone Shopping

This month as a lot of us are away on holiday relaxing with limited or no craft stash, Vintage Stamping challenges is having an Anything Goes theme, easy isn't it!


I chose to pull out my 50's Girl with attitude, at least this is what I call her, as she makes me feel positive.
I also used the small image of the 50s lady's legs from the same set.



In a Mixed media mood I combined paints, crackle medium, embossing in Vanilla and Blueberry (WOW powders) for my background.

To stamp my 50's girl images I used waterbased markers and then coloured them with pencils.

I'll admit I took a lot of inspiration from a previous make that I currently use as my phone screen saver. It brings a smile to my face when the phone is activated to see the "Gone Fishing" sign.
You've got to get your fun where you can....
Anyway, I think of this tag as the female equivalent and I might even swap it with my Gone Fishing screen saver!

If you are on holidays, enjoy your time off and don't forget you can enter our Vintage Stamping Challenge with any make, as long as they have some stamping- no digis allowed!







I am entering this tag in the We Love 2 Create, and  That Craft Place challenges.

1 comment:

  1. Ton tag est MAGNIFIQUE !!!!
    J'adore c'est super beau, les couleurs, ton fond travaillé, et ces images délicieuses.. et le détail de la petite chaussure est juste la cerise sur le gâteau, bravo Christine !!!
    Bisous (et je me demandais aussi si les challenges VSC et FSC continuaient.. ça répond à ma question. Mais c'est curueix, je ne reçois plus de posts depuis un petit moment.. je vérifierai tout ça dès que possible). bisous

    ReplyDelete