' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Make a wish

Tuesday 25 August 2015

Make a wish

Lavinia challenges us to Anything but a card and I decided on a tag cut from some Kraft cardstock. I applied some gesso roughly before stamping 2 of the Lavinia Dandelions.

Like in this project I used micro-glaze as my stamping medium before sprinkling Brusho powder in Ultramarine, my favourite colour, a purply blue. The way Brushos disperse in water reminded me of blowing dandelions heads which led to my faerie doing just that!

I added a hand penned sentiment using watercolour, fancy ribbons and gelatos around the tag to darken the corners.

I also added some Copic Spica shimmer pen in clear on the wings of the faerie and upwards from the blown dandelion head, although with my almost empty pen it's difficult to see....













Thanks for coming by,
Also entering  the Live and Lovecrafts, That Craft Place and Lisa.B.Designs challenges.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my Gosh! This made me wake up! (in a good way lol)
    Epic and Stunning hunnie! Such an awesome make.
    Thank you for joining up with us and we hope to see you next time at http://thatcraftplaceblog.blogspot.co.uk/
    Sandie (That Craft Place Designer, proud DT)
    http://fairytaledaydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely misty ethereal feel to your tag Christine, love it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so lovely! Thanks for joining the Lisa B Designs challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOooo what a pretty tag !!! Good Luck in the Lavinia Challenge and Thank you for entering ..... Marianne DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Il est super joli!!!... L'ultramarine donne un bleu violet somptueux, si je ne l'ai pas déjà je crois que je vais craquer à l'occasion...:)
    Et encore une jolie technique à essayer pour moi, j'ai craqué il y a peu sur le Micro-Glaze, mais je ne savais pas qu'on pouvait tamponner avec... Il faut humidifier son tampon au préalable??
    Bises et bonne journée, Coco

    ReplyDelete