' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Bloomtangled card

Monday 4 September 2017

Bloomtangled card

This was painful for me... in fact I very nearly didn't do it at all, but I convinced myself it was for the best and cut up that lovely Bloomtangled page I coloured last month to make up this card:



I used the CUT-plorations Stitched Snow Hills to cut black Core'dination to sandwich a snippet of the page and added a die-cut word (Adventure Words: Script by Tim Holtz), cut from the same page.

In hindsight the black lines from the page made it hard to read against the black cardstock so I went around the word with white gel pen.

Thanks for coming by,
Also entering the SSS Wednesday challenge.

7 comments:

  1. Very striking and lovely colouring. I would have presumed it was a printed paper if you hadn't said. Hopefully you'll get more out of it by cutting it up.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Une super idée !!!
    Très belle carte "Clean", les couleurs sont très belles et se détachent superbement. Bises

    ReplyDelete
  3. A brilliant card, your colouring is lovely.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a striking creation Christine, worth cutting the page to end up with this beauty.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! What a fun design! So pretty!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card. Fabulous design. Great save with the gel pen.
    Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's a really striking card, and presumably you'll be able to make several from that beautifully coloured page... I'd say that's definitely worth it.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete