' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Tulip tesserae

Sunday 3 September 2017

Tulip tesserae

The last fortnight has been about Hybrid inks at Paper Artsy and I saw many inspiring techniques and projects. Despite the lack of time I was determined to enter the challenge...

I chose Wanda's technique, which you can read for yourselves here.


 After inking with the Distress Oxides (Salty Ocean, Wilted violet and Picked Raspberry) I stamped the tulip from the ELB02 set.

The sentiment is from the ELB03 set.

In the top left hand corner I used matte paste as Wanda had said that the effect was more subtle than glossy paste and I wanted to compare both.
Here's a close-up :


Love the effect... I hope you do too!
Have a great Sunday,

10 comments:

  1. Great comparison of the pastes. Love it. C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Christine. I was inspired by Wanda too. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que c'est beau! j'adore le rendu final. bises.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card. Great background I'll have to check out Wanda's original. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a lovely card Christine. Must pop and have a look at the technique. Happy crafty wee, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous, the colours are lovely.
    xxx Hazel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!!! I'm glad you were inspired!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card. What a great effect.
    Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a great technique from Wanda and a fabulous effect here - beautiful colour combination too.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  10. J'ai du mal à tout rattraper... mais ça aussi, c'est superbe !!!!!

    ReplyDelete