' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: CAS Christmas card design

Friday 27 September 2019

CAS Christmas card design

This is my second inspiration post of the day both for my Crafts U Love, and I have another Christmas card with a design suitable for mass making .


Using the largest thin frames of the Julie Hickey Frame & Banner set I die-cut a piece of black and a piece of white cardstock. For this card I used the black frame and the "inside" of the die-cut white card. Like my previous design, the leftover can be used for another card in reverse colours, avoiding waste and saving time!

From the Boughs of Holly Wreath I die-cut and embossed the bow and die-cut the small wreath.

You can add the date and sentiment with either dies, stamps or stickers and, if you are addicted to Nuvo Drops as I now am, as many drops as you wish or have time for....  The holly berries holes in the die-cut wreath are crying out for Nuvo drops, I think!

Supplies:

Tonic Studios Essentials Die Set - Boughs of Holly Wreath
Studio Light A6 Paper Pad - No.119
Julie Hickey Designs Layers, Frames & Banners Die Set - Rectangle
Tonic Studios Nuvo Stone Drops - Gold Rush



Should you purchase any of the products I have used on this card, select  'Design Team'  in the 'where have you seen us' drop down so we know we have inspired you!

 
There you have it, a simple fairly quick and easy to mass produce design, with a very classic feel. If you missed my first post you will find it here.

Thanks for coming by,
I am entering the SSS Wednesday  challenges.

8 comments:

  1. Such a pretty Christmas card! I love the clean design with the Kraft cardstock and die cuts - beautiful 😀. Happy Friday and Weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p.s. I love your new header too, it looks amazing! Hugs, Jo x

      Delete
  2. A pretty Christmas card Christine, Kraft makes a lovely change and works well with the Seasonal colours. Bx

    ReplyDelete
  3. J'aime beaucoup l'utilisation du papier kraft. je viens d'ailleurs de commander un bloc.
    Bisous du Lac de Garde en Italie ou je passe quelques jours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Une belle carte de Noël comme tu sais si bien les faire. Tu t'avances, tu as bien raison!
    Moi comme toujours, je n'ai pas commencé, hélas...
    Bises

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love kraft at Christmas. I wrap most of my gifts in brown kraft paper and decorate from there. This is a great card design, simple and bold, and I can see ways I could adapt it for gift wrap purposes too - thanks for that!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Christmas card. Fabulous design for making batches.
    Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very effective and great for batch making xxx

    ReplyDelete