Hello crafters,
It's that time again... a new pack of ATCs has landed and I came up with these projects.
First I created a card with a feminine feel to complement this dreamy house in soft pastel colours:
I created a background mat with one of the solid stamp in the Healing Herbs set with blue ink and one with pink ink and an oven mesh as a stencil (only bought it for that purpose, NOT for cooking...)It's that time again... a new pack of ATCs has landed and I came up with these projects.
First I created a card with a feminine feel to complement this dreamy house in soft pastel colours:
I added some ready made borders, gifted to me eons ago and a piece of ribbon.
My second card is inspired by sewing...
For background I used the Old Letters Pocket Backdrops (top) and the Faded Botanicals Collage Papers. The bottom layer has been die-cut with the Stitched Spring Landscape die and I added the trees and house die-cut from blue cardstock on top.
I sewed the paper to the card, going around several times with white and grey threads, as a way to reinforce the theme, which is echoed by the (faux) stitching I used on the ATC. I chose faux stitching because the ATC cardstock is thick enough to give me concern over my machine!
The final touches are a sentiment sticker from the Nostalgic #1 set and stamping of a small flower motif from the Life is sweeter set.
Another inspiration post with more Whimsical Homes ATC's is coming up soon...
****************
If you fancy trying out the ATCs in your makes, think about the ATC VIP Subscription service to receive your choice of set every 4 weeks. The plan is flexible as you don't have to commit to a length of time and there are also added perks (all the details here.
I am personally trialling this and love the (almost) surprise landing on my doorstep!
****************
If you fancy trying out the ATCs in your makes, think about the ATC VIP Subscription service to receive your choice of set every 4 weeks. The plan is flexible as you don't have to commit to a length of time and there are also added perks (all the details here.
I am personally trialling this and love the (almost) surprise landing on my doorstep!
****************
Thanks for coming by,
Craftyfield My 2nd card is entering the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge
and both are entering the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge








Lovely designs with the ATC's. I especially like the stitched borders and white space of the second card.
ReplyDeleteMore super image put to effective work Christine.
ReplyDeleteB x
the second card is my favorire -- i LOVE the stitching! :o)
ReplyDelete*favorite (oops, i'm blind...can't see without my glasses lol)
ReplyDelete