' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: The first Autumn leaves

Friday 5 October 2018

The first Autumn leaves

Welcome come back to the Stamplorations Theme & Sketch challenge after our summer break. This October our Theme and Sketch are:
 

I have chosen to use both but have flipped the sketch and tweaked it to fit in my sentiment and image on the card.


I stamped the Better than Autumn image with Versafine Clair ink in Pine Cone and coloured it with pencils. The sentiment is embossed in WOW vanilla powder.

The leaves from Trendy Leaves have been stamped with Distress Oxide inks, and I used my stamp positioner to stamp multiple times with different colours (Antique Linen, Fossilized Amber, Fired Brick and Walnut).

To join the Stamplorations Theme & Sketch challenge, you only have to follow either the theme or the sketch, although you are welcome to use both in your makes. The winner of the DT vote will get a $15 GC and three randomly picked players will win $5 GC.

Time allowing there will be a second make later this month, in the meantime happy stamping!

Thanks for coming by,
I am entering the Craft Stamper TIMI, Vintage Journey, Addicted to stamps, challenges.
   

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Autumnal leaves Christine, but I'm not sure about a pumpkin latte, I'll stick with my espresso's I think.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful coloring on your coffee cups image and your lovely leaves Christine! The colors look great on the kraft card - thanks for joining us in the A Vintage Journey Autumn Splendor challenge! Julia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine, love your autumn card and the fact you have used kraft paper for it! Your coloring is spot on. When I first saw your card I thought you had used patterned paper but you have perfectly stamped each leaf and I love the color tones on them. Jerrie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both the multi-stamping and coloring bring out the best in autumn colors on your card, Christine. Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card! The leaf stamping on the bottom is gorgeous (beautifully coloured too) and I love the image at the top too. The sentiment stands out wonderfully well on the Kraft background.

    Thanks so much for joining in our Autumn Splendor challenge at A Vintage Journey. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a neat and crisp make Christine with everything positioned perfectly, it really is a gorgeous card to look at, love it.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsArtwork.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Autumnal design. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - the Oxide stamped leaves on kraft are so effective - I love them. And the white embossed sentiment looks great too. Thanks so much for joining us on A Vintage Journey.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete