' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Inspired By Helen Chilton

Friday 12 April 2013

Inspired By Helen Chilton

It is Helen's last week as a guest designer on the Paper Artsy blog and I just had to make an effort and produce something... a) I had a chat with Helen recently on backgrounds and b) I have in my hand an original Helen Chilton's glossy card - Might be worth thousands in a few years, should have had it autographed ! -

Par for the course, as much as I actually tried and overstamped my street names in several colours of ink, it is way "cleaner" than I was aiming for. Still, I have a new admiration for glossy cardstock and I quite like the result.

 
 
I finished with stamping Big Ben in Archival black and applied inks all around the card with Cut & Dry foam.The stamps used are all from the Hotpicks 1208.
 
Thanks for coming by,
 
 



5 comments:

  1. What a clever idea to stamp the street names - it's great, I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Great colours. I had the same problem when I doodled on my project, too sharp. But I was brave and fixed it with white paint. Will be posting soon so you can maybe let me know what you think.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. C'est très beau, l'association est parfaite !! Je l'aurais volontiers fait aussi ce challenge, mais je manque de temps. Bon week-end Crafty, avec un peu de soleil je l'espère !...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card,love the colours and the overstamping.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This works so well, it's great!

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete