' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Phone bag

Thursday 21 May 2015

Phone bag

Not quite back into the blogging rythm yet but a quick post to show you a make I needed before travelling.
The Craft Barn challenge this week is on the theme of bag and I needed something for my new phone. Maybe it's more of a cover than a bag but it's mine... I made it... and miracles of miracles the sewing is almost straight !





























Like my previous phone bag, I used recycled materials for this make, the fabric is from a school shirt painted blue, the inside is a remnant from an old ironing board cover.
I simply used stamps to decorate with black Versafine, on the left Damselfly with Boat from Impression Obsession and right a stamp from the Paper Artsy set ID02.

Now my phone can join the murky depths of my hand bag and live cheek by jowl with keys and such like without fear of scratching. Now to learn how to use the ruddy thing... (the phone, not the bag!)


Thanks for coming by,

 

6 comments:

  1. ooh well done you, I love the colour. and it's way straighter than I could sew!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A terrific idea with wonderful blue to show off the black stamping

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great make Christine and a lovely vivid shade of blue.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic phone bag! Thank you for joining in The Craft Barn Challenge.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolument superbe, et BRAVO, j'ai vu que tu avais encore gagné avec cette participation au Craft Barn!!! :D Tu fais des merveilles comme toujours... donc bien mérité. :) Bon mercredi, bisous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on winning the challenge with your super phone bag.

    ReplyDelete