' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Calendar Challenge September

Sunday 20 September 2015

Calendar Challenge September

Doesn't time fly... after today I only have 3 more calendar pages to make and barring any serious mishaps I should be able to complete the set for the Craft Barn Calendar challenge.

This month the colour is brown and the word is Tree. I immediately thought of using another Crafty Individuals tree stamp as I got the impression people really liked this card (I did too).

This time I used the CI-259 set and with the help of a stamp positioner created a scene. As in the card I blogged previously, I inked my stamps with several colours of inks using Zig graphic markers. I probably mentioned this before but I really like their tip, which, not being felt tip like most markers, doesn't shed fibres on the stamp. When stamping such detailed stamps a stray fibre does make a difference, especially to my blood pressure...
I finished off by adding a few stamped leaves (an old set by My Mind's eye) and the calendar of course.

I hope you will like this one too, let me know in your comments!
This page is also entering the Craft Stamper TIMI, That's Crafty challenges.


 

17 comments:

  1. I love your autumn trees calendar page. You have completely captured the autumnal colours and it looks like a scene from one of the Surrey heaths. Beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So seems our hubby's observations of our cards are pretty much on par Christine, I like it before but the new panel does add a nice dimension.

    And of course I love your September page, trees, leaves and Autumnal colours, perfect.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous tree stamp and the leaf one is pretty awesome too; your colours are just perfect! :D Happy Sunday :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous calendar page. I love the variations in colour you have achieved with the markers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The calendar page is simple and elegant Christine plus the updated diamond kinetic card is a pure piece of engineering artwork,

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Ms. Crafty another stunner. Love the effects and colors you have created with the tree stamp. Great tip about the pens. Thank you for playing along with the Crafty Individuals Challenge.
    Hope you have had a lovely weekend.
    Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work with that gorgeous tree stamp. I love the Autumnal colours set against the white.
    Thank you for joining the Crafty Individuals challenge for September.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely calendar page and the Autumnal colour palette is certainly gorgeous. Thanks for joining in the Crafty Individuals Challenge this month. Jean x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh I love your calendar page, these stamps are fab and these markers are perfect for them. Brilliant Anniversary card too and 'all right' is the equivalent to a gold star from your husband :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your stand of trees - great autumnal colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ta page de calendrier est sublime, les couleurs sont flamboyantes et l'effet est vraiment très beau sur un fond blanc comme celui-ci!!! Je n'ai pas ces marqueurs (on ne peut quand même pas tout avoir LOL), mais bravo en tout cas ici c'est top, et merci pour ta participation au challenge CI, bonne chance!
    (moi je n'ai pas pu encore me pencher sur ton challenge Tic Tac Toe, excuse-moi... Pourtant l'idée est super chouette, ce n'est donc pas l'envie qui me manque, juste le temps..). Bizz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this - so evocative of Autumn - one of my favourite times of the year for colour.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous calendar page ..... Thank you for joining in with the Craft Stamper Challenge ..... good luck! Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous project... lovely stamping!!
    Thanks for joining in with the Craft Stamper challenge ... good luck!
    xxx Ellie Knol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Superb page, love it. Nice to see you often at the craft Barn. Also this calendar is gonna look brilliant when completed. X

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my goodness, this is lovely!! Thank you for joining in The Calendar Challenge.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely page and great scene! Love those stamps! xx

    ReplyDelete