' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: All is revealed

Friday 1 March 2019

All is revealed

This is my second post of the day as this month the first day of the month also happens to be a Friday! Welcome to our STAMPlorations Theme & Sketch Challenge for March,
 the theme and sketch are:




As usual you can either follow only the Theme or the Sketch, or use both!

My card is all about the Finding Coffee stamp. If you love playing with pen, pencils or watercolours this image is great fun to use. Little by little the flowers and coffee cups are revealed and in turn reveal what lies next to them. Not something you should hurry up but enjoy at leisure. I coloured this one with watercolours, using both waterbased markers and pencils with a water brush.

Stamps from STAMPLorations

Once I had finished the image I didn't want to cover it or distract from it in any way, so I just allowed a little bit of trimming to bring the image to the proportions of my mats and card base. For the card base I used the Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies.

To finish I added a sentiment from the After Coffee set, white embossed on vellum, again with the aim of hiding as little possible of my Finding Coffee image...

Check out what my teamies did following the Theme or Sketch on the STAMPlorations blog and do join us by linking to the challenge. If you do you could win a prize...

Whenever you shop for STAMPlorations products you can get 20% off with my code: STAMPGIRLCRAFTY

Thanks for coming by,
I am entering the SSS Wednesday Challenge challenge.

     

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring job on the image! I do not blame you for not wanting to cover up any of the image! I love the white on the vellum! Jerrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous springtime florals - they are coloured to perfection.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous colours and colouring, the vellum looks lovely over the top xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A delightful creation as always and such lovely fresh colours. Have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty image and beautifully coloured. The sentiment is perfect and your card is so striking x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christine. So love this stamp and the nesting dies are brilliant. Think I might have to pop over to Stamplorations and have a look at what they've got. Wishing you a very happy weekend with lots of creative thoughts, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Christine. Lovely design. That is such a pretty image. Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that stamp! A great card xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superbe carte, et ta colorisation est magnifique !!!
    Bises.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous flowers! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful image & your coloring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete