' ' ' 'Crafty Endeavours: Lest I forget...

Tuesday 7 June 2016

Lest I forget...


Father's day is getting closer fast and I haven't got anything suitable in my reserve... Plenty of choice for girls, but boys...

I chose to ink up this elephant image from Rubber Dance and inspired by its designer (see Susanne's make here) I watercoloured it with the same pens I used to ink the stamp  (Zig Art Graphic).

I jumped on the opportunity to use some of my old stock of papers and used a piece of corrugated cardstock and a snippet of designer paper (Hot Off The Press).

The cards sketch has been provided by Stamplorations, although I flipped it, courtesy of a cutting accident!

Thanks for coming by,
Also entering the Uniko, Stamplorations CAS, Polka Doodle, and Stamping Sensations  challenges.

10 comments:

  1. I likeeeeey this one Christine. Just what the man ordered.

    Warm crafty hugs from Shirl x x x
    ShirlsCards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect title for me Christine as in my rush to beat the workmen I think I forgot to thank you for joining in at Stamping Sensations challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific ideas on this clean and crisp card

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely elephant image & great CAS male card. Lindsey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant creation, love the elephant. Thanks for joining us at Stamping sensations this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABulous CAS card and such a beautiful image, love how it takes centre stage. Thanks so much for joining in on the Uniko Challenge. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab make. Thanks for joining us in our For the Boys challenge at Polkadoodles
    Anjie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the elephant.Thank you for joining our For the Boys Challenge at Polkadoodles. Helen DT http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/2016/06/week-22-polkadoodles-crafting-challenge.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. How nice to see you were inspired my Susanne's watercoloured stamp. Love how my elephant turned out - you did a great job!! Thank you so much! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. how cool and clean! Love it! Thanks for joining us at CAS STAMP-lorations Challenge!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete